At Fuck buddy we love online collaboration. In order to keep our readers coming back for more we need to provide regular, quality content provided by talented writers. We understand that our readers are looking for intelligent answers and genuine advice, nothing fake or unrealistic. If you are an experienced writer and know a thing or two about dating and relationships, contact Steve to discuss your ideas and how you can write for us.
Before you get started writing your article, please review the guidelines below to ensure that we are on the same page:
- The content MUST be original. Do not repost published articles or writer’s work.
- You can write on any topic related to dating, sex, or relationships and please make it interesting. New content is important to us so take a look through our website to make sure you don’t write on something we have already posted
- Feel free to write about your personal experience or on a fact-based article. When using facts and quotes make sure to include your sources.
- Articles should be somewhere between 500 and 1000 words.
- Please proofread all content before sending it to us.
- Be prepared to edit some of your work in order to tailor your article to fit our website.
- If possible, include samples of your previous work so that we can get an idea of your writing style.
Title — Should be informative and entertaining. The best titles draw a reader in right from the start.
Post — Should have an introduction, body, and conclusion. Separate paragraphs with a hard-enter (line between each paragraph). In longer articles (1000 words) please include headings to add variety and split up the text. This makes lengthy articles more readable.
If you are interested in writing for us, please email your pitch to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also ask that you include your resume and a link to a writing sample or blog if you have one. Your pitch should include your article ideas and how long you intend the article to be.
For additional information on our guidelines for Fuck buddy, please contact Steve at email@example.com.